Question

Learning Path list?

• 13 May 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m not finding how to get a report of all my learning paths? The Content (Site) report doesn’t include the Learning path content type from what I am seeing.

Any assistance?

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

What information do you want? You can probably use the Create options for Learning paths and adjust to what you need. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@LisaRollins 

I want a full list of my learning paths with pricing - if I use the Create it’s only giving me learning paths with actions associated with it (because it’s “Learning Path Actions Log (Site)” report) so it’s not giving me my full list of learning paths. I tried to do run by date created (any time), but it still didn’t pull all learning paths.

I hope I’m missing something!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hmm...if you just need the list, perhaps grab it from the courses tab and drop into Excel. I can’t think of an easy way to grab just the content list. I think someone has put this in as a suggestion. 

Userlevel 2

I believe you are correct Julie, the only report for Learning paths is based on actions, Majority of the Reporting is based on an “Action”, something to report on. 

A suggestion is the best route,  

However , While API’s are not my strong point and need a resource, I believe a call for List Content: https://api.thoughtindustries.com/#list-content could do this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @Philcahill87  - wish I knew APIs, but I don’t :(

BTW - do you know if this is still an active suggestion portal? found at the bottom of the Create/Explore page -

Userlevel 2

@juliefiretech let me see if I can do a one off pull of the List content for you. I am currently teaching myself API so ill test my sandbox first but good practice 😀

That option is still active, it was created before we spun up Community so it doesn't go directly to me our the education team so options would be a suggestion or fill out that note. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@juliefiretech @Philcahill87 Maybe try assigning all LPs to a test user and run your report from that user?  You should have what you need for an action-based report.  Run by filter not started only.  Hope this helps.