Skip to main content
Question

Pano Dashboard: Custom Scripts Anyone?

• 8 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I am seeking inspiration on what you may have attempted or achieved with the ability to add custom scripts and HTML to a Learner Dashboard page or any other page.  I have not had much success with it and looking to learn from you.  I have looked up what other folks have done and I may be overlooking the needed CSS to support the script or where to put any needed HTML to complete the statement.  Some folks have added a search in the activity widget as you see I am trying to do.  Some have added a switch for light or dark activity widget, and I have even heard of a learner progress graph.  Here is where I am.

@grace.filkins Sorry to call you out, but do you use Custom Scripts?  I know you have much customization.  Thanks.  CZ

@charles.zimmerman I just tagged you in another post about customization, thinking you might know how to use these!

@grace.filkins Sorry to call you out, but do you use Custom Scripts?  I know you have much customization.  Thanks.  CZ

We used Helium for our dashboard because out of the box was not flexible enough.