Skip to main content

Extensions

• 5 August 2024
  • 5 replies

Anyone offering extensions to courses? Looking for a way to provide extensions to content that are click-to-buy but simply extends access to the existing content in an automated way. Any suggestions?

@Roxi.Nevin So this reads to me that you want to offer a 12 page course that at the end could sell a more comprehensive version of the content?

No, like say they have 90 days access to a course and then need another 90 days. We need them to be able to click to buy that additional 90 days to that same content.

I don’t have an answer for you, but need something similar. We are working through a variety of use cases that have similar needs. 

@Roxi.Nevin @Alexis McLaughlin Well talk to your CSM about what you want to achieve but I would think you are basically just reselling the course unless you are offering a discount for an additional 90 days in which case I would just give them a coupon.  I would start by making these advanced ecomm settings are on enabled.  Hope this helps.

This is a great suggestion! Thanks, I think we could possibly make this work for this purpose. We’d just need to be sure to limit the access within the discount code for the varied tiers of extension (say 30, 60, 90 days, etc). I think.