Welcome to the Thought Industries Customer Community! We’re glad you’re here. Take an opportunity to grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join in the conversation. Interested in better designing your space? Getting ready to monetize your site? Want to better understand the maturity model and where your organization wants to go? There’s a place for that here.
This community is designed as a café of ideas: a space for Thought Industries users to ask questions, share experiences, collaborate and grow, personally and professionally, in the customer education space.
We welcome your participation in the communities. Conversation and sharing amongst the people that do what you do is a very powerful way to level up your practice
- Search for your question first before starting a new conversation in a channel.
- Share your challenges and ask for advice and guidance from others here in the community. the exchange of information is what keeps our community active.
- Share your knowledge and post your comments to others' requests. Your insights are valuable. Tips and tricks appreciated!
- Build your network within the community. some very brilliant people hang out here
- Say "Thanks" if someone answers your question. As our community grows, we'll be keeping track.
- Report suspect behavior to the community moderators using email@example.com.
- Be nice, be respectful to all participants. The heart of our community is the ability to feel free to share questions, solutions and opportunities.
- Post Personal Information that you do not wish to share with the world wide web. Many of the postings here are shared out to the internet.
- Advertise or post spam to any channel. We're here to share knowledge, not to sell.
- Change the thread topic within a post. Keeping on topic will make it easier for everyone to refer back to a particular thread through tagging and searching.
Thought Industries Role
Being the host of a vibrant community means supporting the culture as it develops. For us, that means we'll:
- Monitor and moderate the conversations. We're around if we're needed, but the conversations really belong to you. This includes potential deletion of posts that don't meet our guidelines.
- Keep your data private according to our
- Celebrate your success here in the community to let everyone know the great things you do.
- Learn from you by listening to your conversations.
- Update these guidelines as needed.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
New to Thought Industries Community? ===> Create an account <===
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.