Skip to main content

Did You Notice? NEW Report Schedule Manager

• 16 May 2024
  • 5 replies

You can now manage the schedules you create for a report.  Very nice!

5 replies

Userlevel 2

@charles.zimmerman - Yes! Although this has been available for a couple of years :)  Welcome to the feature ;)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@JulieC I push back that this has NOT been available for a couple of years.  We schedule reports all of the time.  @Community Team can you confirm when this was released please?  Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge

But this still doesn’t allow us to see details on the reports other people have sent. I can see the report listed, but when I click on it, there is nothing in it, like the emails of people who are receiving it or anything like that. If it is a report I created, then yes, I can see the information. 

And I have been able to see this for a while, so I don’t believe that this is a brand new feature. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@LisaRollins True. From the documentation updated 3 months ago.  “Google Looker only allows the schedule creator to edit, duplicate, or delete a schedule.”

Is it possible to see all schedulers in one place or still individually per report? Would be great to have this overview to avoid duplicates. Let me know if such suggestion already exists!