Solved

User Details Full Screen. Content Titles Full Row Height. Defaults.

• 29 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We wanted the default of all Admin Nav tables to be auto expanded to full width.  Names and titles and Tags were getting cut off or spilling over.  Here is what I have come up with so far to get this result.  This will make the column view full width for Users and Full Row Height for Content and Users.  Enjoy.

/* Maximize Manager User container full screen. 4.26.24 */
.manager .section-container {
max-width: 1298px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
.flex-table__col--tooltip {
white-space: normal;
}
.tag-pill {
display: inline-block; /* or display: block; */
/* Optionally, you can also set a maximum width or width to control the wrapping behavior */
max-width: 100%;
}

/* width: 100%; */
}
.user-table__container {
display: word-wrap;
}
.flex-table__col .flex-table__col__wrapper {
/* Allow the content to wrap */
white-space: normal;
/* Expand the height of the row to fit the content */
display: inline-block;
/* Optionally, you can also set a maximum width or width to control the wrapping behavior */
/* max-width: 100%; */
/* width: 100%; */
}
.flex-box {
display: flex;
}

icon

Best answer by charles.zimmerman 7 May 2024, 13:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Awesome! Thank you for the share! 

Have any tips on keeping the course filter criteria entered or what's being searched / filtered by enabled? Finding I have to reselect the criteria each time...

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@chetler-findlay  Great suggestion and it’s out there.  That is javascript and not css.  I should have mentioned that the CSS is not easy to target and the javascript is just out of my league...for now.  :)

Thanks @charles.zimmerman 

Userlevel 4
Badge

this is quite exciting @charles.zimmerman - thanks for sharing!

Does this go on this “Custom Code” page - learn/manager/microsite/custom? I’m coding-challenged!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@juliefiretech You got it!  You are welcome.  So far these changes are getting rave reviews from our customers who notice.  :)  Enjoy!