Skip to main content
Solved

User Details Full Screen. Content Titles Full Row Height. Defaults.

• 29 April 2024
  • 5 replies

We wanted the default of all Admin Nav tables to be auto expanded to full width.  Names and titles and Tags were getting cut off or spilling over.  Here is what I have come up with so far to get this result.  This will make the column view full width for Users and Full Row Height for Content and Users.  Enjoy.

/* Maximize Manager User container full screen. 4.26.24 */
.manager .section-container {
max-width: 1298px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}
.flex-table__col--tooltip {
white-space: normal;
}
.tag-pill {
display: inline-block; /* or display: block; */
/* Optionally, you can also set a maximum width or width to control the wrapping behavior */
max-width: 100%;
}

/* width: 100%; */
}
.user-table__container {
display: word-wrap;
}
.flex-table__col .flex-table__col__wrapper {
/* Allow the content to wrap */
white-space: normal;
/* Expand the height of the row to fit the content */
display: inline-block;
/* Optionally, you can also set a maximum width or width to control the wrapping behavior */
/* max-width: 100%; */
/* width: 100%; */
}
.flex-box {
display: flex;
}

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Awesome! Thank you for the share! 

Have any tips on keeping the course filter criteria entered or what's being searched / filtered by enabled? Finding I have to reselect the criteria each time...

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@chetler-findlay  Great suggestion and it’s out there.  That is javascript and not css.  I should have mentioned that the CSS is not easy to target and the javascript is just out of my league...for now.  :)

Thanks @charles.zimmerman 

Userlevel 4
Badge

this is quite exciting @charles.zimmerman - thanks for sharing!

Does this go on this “Custom Code” page - learn/manager/microsite/custom? I’m coding-challenged!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@juliefiretech You got it!  You are welcome.  So far these changes are getting rave reviews from our customers who notice.  :)  Enjoy!