Question

Assessments & Questions

Userlevel 1

Hi folks, 

I’m trying to find the BEST way for our trainers to view the results of a test to:

• Monitor and see the whole class and their test grades as they complete the assessment
  • See the individual questions for each learner, their answer, and if it was correct and incorrect

How do you do it?

• Built in report? If so, which one?
  • Custom report? If so, would you share an example of what you’ve included?

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome!!

TIA,

Julie

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Following - because I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? I have not.

Userlevel 4
Badge

In my experience, putting together a report in reporting hub is going to give you the fastest results. I’m not sure how real-time it would be, might be a delay but it will be faster than the course level reporting. 

If you start with “How are my learners doing on assessments?” it should put you close to where you want to end up and then just play around with the filters until you get what you need. 

Hi Julie and everyone else who is having this/similar issue, 

What we have done is created a custom report (we have a few), we put all reports in to a dashboard so the trainer can go to the dashboard and see all reports at once, or drill into one. 

Happy to share the filters for any the reports if needed. 

Report 1- (Custom report) Overview- shows the user, overall grade without “getting into the weeds” (user email not shown for privacy)

Report 2 -Detailed- This one shown below shows each learner, their grade, question, answer and the “created at” column shows the time the person started the quiz. (user email not shown for privacy)

Report 3 - We have another report that shows the status (not started, started, etc.)