Question

Scavenger Hunt Ideas?

Userlevel 1

Hi - has anyone created a “scavenger hunt” type of an exercise for getting learners used to TI, the content available, and navigation?  If so, I’m wondering how you did it?  Did you simply make a .pdf document available? Did you create something in TI that would lend itself to this kind of exercise?  

I’m leaning away from using any TI pages/content because I’m thinking that would require the user to continue to close out of the page to search/find the answers.

Any thoughts on this from anyone?  Would love to hear what you’ve done, or would like to do!

Thanks,

Julie

2 replies

Userlevel 1

I haven’t done it with TI, but I did it for our recruiting application. We sent an email out after completion of the intro topics that had a list of 12 things to find - first was getting to the Home Page, then the different things they would have to do. We made the last thing a communication item that went back to the instructor. It was a different list for managers v. recruiters.

Oh I love this idea! I did it when I taught higher education - gave some bonus points and/or getting to skip an assignment by finding specific information in the syllabus - but I’d love to hear what others have done in business!