Solved

Learning Path run date?

• 23 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello friends!

After this week’s Office Hours, I was inspired to create some learning paths! I have something showing up that is confusing and not needed - can anyone help me figure out what this is? & if I can remove it? I looked through Translations and couldn’t find this particular line.

icon

Best answer by juliefiretech 27 February 2023, 16:23

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Did you happen to add any access dates? That doesn’t show up on ours, but we don’t use any access dates for our content.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

@LisaRollins - it won’t allow me to remove the access start date - I already tried that. We do have ecommerce advanced “limit access days” set, but that’s 90 days and isn’t a set date-

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am not sure then...we don’t have ecommerce on our site, so I can’t be of much help there. I would reach out to support or your CSM as a next step. Sometimes it is hard to find the one spot that is the switch for something. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@LisaRollins  thanks for your input - I finally did reach out to support and was given the code to remove it. 

There isn't a setting to turn this off, however, this can be targeted with CSS. Custom Code is a customer led effort on your learning platform which should be implemented by your team's internal web designer or front end developer. Our Support Team does not have the expertise of a front end developer on staff. The code required is:
.enroll--learning-path
.course__detail__runs
{display:none;}

This code can be placed under Design > Theme > Custom Code.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Glad you got it fixed.

I have asked that TI create a CSS Code Library of common codes like these that we can find and use as needed. 

Glad you got it fixed.

I have asked that TI create a CSS Code Library of common codes like these that we can find and use as needed. 

FANTASTIC IDEA!!  I hope they oblige!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Is that date not rolling?  Meaning it will say runs until Jan 6 2024 but only if that is 90 days away from today, provided I said I wanted the content to run for 90 days.

@juliefiretech thank you so much for sharing the CSS codes with the rest of the community!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

May I suggest this edit to your CSS @juliefiretech ? 

}
.enroll--learning-path .course__detail__runs {
display: none;
}