Question

Removing the word "Article" from article types

• 30 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi all, I’m very new to Ti.  I’m looking for the best way possible embed videos from Vidyard.  I think the best way to do this would be through the article type, but then i have the print/share/favorite links along with “article” heading. 

Is there a better solution I’m not thinking about, or if not, is there a way i can remove that top header?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello! 

I’m going to give you a few ideas, but I’d also recommend checking with your CSM or Implementation Consultant (if you are still onboarding) at some point to have a chat about your long-term content goals and to see what content strategy would be the best fit for this. They also might have worked with others who have done this and could give ideas for best practices.

You might also consider using a microcourse where you just add a text page and then add the embed code to that text page within the microcourse. There are lots of options. :) 

Here are a couple of ideas if you do want to use the Article content type:

• If you have someone who is savvy with CSS, they could check if it’s possible to apply CSS to remove the print/share/favorite text.
  • You can likely change any article tex in Translations if you do a quick search in that interface. Note that text changes globally when you use Translations, so keep that in mind if you don’t want global text updates.
  • You can also change the article content type to whatever you want it to be since calling it an article doesn’t fit your goal.

And this is also a great place to get suggestions, so keep posting!

Take care,

Amber

Userlevel 3

I also meant to give you a link to our Fundamental Platform Training, in case that would be valuable to you as a new user. This training is free and you can find the schedule here (make sure you are logged into your instance in order to access the schedule and get registered):