Report of courses used in Learning Paths

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Does anyone have any good suggestions for how to get a list/report of what courses are being used in Learning Paths? I asked support about this & was given the suggestion to list the courses in the SKU field - unfortunately, we already use the SKU field for course numbers, so that won’t work for us. 

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@juliefiretech  Try merging these two reports.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@juliefiretech  Check this out for help.  There is no Ti documentation for Merge.  Merging results from different Explores  |  Looker  |  Google Cloud

Userlevel 4
Badge

@charles.zimmerman 

this is an interesting concept and I appreciate you sending me down that path for future needs - it doesn’t seem to help much with what i need here though because if no one has started a course from a learning path, then there’s no way to see it in these results that I can figure out. I will probably try this merge with other reports though, so it was a good exercise!

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@juliefiretech This is especially true of any electives.  Electives in a Learning Path may need to be assigned outside of the Learning Path to be reportable.  You can do that for the whole learning path if it makes reporting possible.  At present, Ti does not have a way to do a gap analysis.