Question

Accessibility

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We have an accessibility checker that runs on our site - in the last run, it flagged a bunch of new issues as the requirements have been updated….most of which I cannot change. 

Anyone else working on Accessibility for their instance? 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We use SiteImprove - here is their support article on the new standards - https://help.siteimprove.com/support/solutions/articles/80001136439-siteimprove-now-includes-wcag-2-2-testing

@Thought Industries - Any roadmap for improvements on your end? There are many things we are getting flagged for that we can’t adjust on our end. Is there someone I can share my report with to help get them addressed? 

Userlevel 1

Hi there! We do have a place specifically meant for accessibility feedback! You can submit via this form

Our Product Team reviews all suggestions and your suggestion(s) will be considered alongside the input we received from our accessibility partner, but note that we do not provide direct feedback on each suggestion submitted. We are actively working through that queue and are prioritizing issues that have been flagged by customers over general audit feedback. When your suggestion is resolved, you'll see an update in our release notes. 

If you’d like to discuss it further, you can reach out to your Account Team, or success@thoughtindustries.com.