Anyone else getting random Ti ads in the admin interface?

• 13 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

They've been showing up on our Content and Registration code pages so far that we have seen! We are absolutely not interested in seeing Ti ads when we’re trying to do work.

Just to explain a bit, they’re breaking up our data lists on these pages - data, then ad, then back to our data. It just seems a bit obnoxious to me for Ti to do this - wondering what you all think? Or if no one else has seen these, maybe it’s a bug in our site only??

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am not seeing that in our instance at all. I just checked. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

We haven’t seen ads popping up on our site. It looks almost like the dashboard screen is glitching through your other pages.

Is it covering up some of the data or is it displacing the rows and moving them below the “What’s new in December” section?

We will occasionally have the dashboard glitch through but it seems to only stay for a few seconds for us.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I believe it’s just moving our data down below the “ad”, but at one point, I couldn’t load my data, as the “ad” seemed to be over-riding it. It’s one of those things that isn’t going to happen when you want to show it to someone of course! 

It’s good to know that you’ve seen something like it, but I hate that it’s “glitchy” 🙁