Summary - Cognition Customer Day

• 5 October 2022
  • 0 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

What an exciting day. You know when you put in all of the effort and really want things to go well? And they do? It’s a great feeling! That’s today. We kicked off our Cognition22 events with a day dedicated to our customers. Back in those early days this year, I spent some time trying to figure out how to make this position my own. And it came down to celebrating our customers’ success. So Customer Day was born. The day started with an energizing welcome by Robin Wadsworth, our President, followed by some amazing measures of progress by our CEO and co-founder, Barry Kelly. I followed up the morning introduction with an update on our community, and all of the great things we have in store for the end of this year and the beginning of 2023. It was a great way to start the day.

Special thanks to the moderators and speakers that were so generous with their time and knowledge - Amber Kleven, Dov King and Morgen Gallo presented great content on product, while Dave Derington and Tyler Foster were resources on maturity model discussions. The words I will remember? “Training is included.” (IYKYK). 

We wrapped up with our customer awards with Jill Sawatsky. The teams that won awards did an outstanding job of building innovative and creative learning portals for the various audiences. It was so exciting to see the variety and talent that they all bring to customer education, and powering the business of learning. 

It was a great way to end the day celebrating our customers. Tomorrow should be even more exciting than today.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!