Question

Course Reports - Not Showing Data

• 15 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Is anyone else having issues with their course reports not populating information? I know for a fact I have learners in this course who have completed content (because I confirmed it in the reporting hub) - but when I click into the actual individual course report all tabs are showing “no results.” Before I submit another ticket just want to see if this is a me issue or if others are seeing the same thing:

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Sometimes mine will show the same as yours or sometimes just a short list of learners or whatever data is there. Right now, I pulled a report on one of my microcourses which showed over 400 people had completed that microcourse...but on the Learner page, there were only about 15 users listed. 

I don’t use the in-course reporting much because I haven’t found it to show what I need accurately. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Interesting - that’s a bummer for sure. I like being able to just jump into a course and get a snap shot. Wish these reports would work! I guess I will resort to the hub for now. Appreciate the follow up @LisaRollins 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’d still put in a ticket for it! Maybe it will get fixed and be more accurate, or at least explain why it is showing or not showing the data. 

We submitted a ticket late January due to this issue, we weren’t able to pull any reporting data during that time. 

It has now been fixed. I do know that when I try to review reporting by clicking on the course/module after 24hrs or so it “disappears”. To confirm, try to pull reporting from the Reporting Hub, if it doesn’t work I would submit a ticket to the HelpDesk. It was fixed on our end on Wednesday or Thursday of last week (Feb.15/16th).

Userlevel 5
Badge

I just tried pulling it for the 17th and again seeing a lot of No Data on that in-course reporting screen.
I guess I will put in a ticket for this too. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have been experiencing this for months and have been told it’s being worked on :(

Userlevel 5
Badge

Okay...I sent in my request and support said that it was because I was going to the main content area and instead would need to go to the Panorama and find the content, click the 3 dots and choose reporting and see the information there. 

That did work for me. 

So, it isn’t grouping Panorama learner data together in the reporting on the main content manager. We have to go to the content in the Panorama to see that reporting in the content.