Question

Course Version for SCORM Activity

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

On a learner’s account from a managerial point of view, I’m under the Engagement tab and looking at the learner’s SCORM activity to decipher an issue. Can anyone confirm if the Course Version column relates to the version of the SCORM file within the CAM? In the screenshot I attached, a lot of the SCORM Activity has 1 for the Course Version, but all of those SCORM files have been updated in the CAM more than just one time, so they should be showing 2 or 3 like the one with 5 shows, right?

3 replies

Hi @madelinefiretech! Thank you for your question AND the screenshot!

That column will show which version your learner took on that attempt. The learner could have started version 1 in one particular course and then still had access, so every attempt in that course is on version 1.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 2

Thank you for that info, @DovKing! Just to be clear, by version, are you referring to the version within the CAM?

You’re SO welcome @madelinefiretech ! So sorry for not clarifying. This is representing the SCORM version. There is a version of the SCORM file on Rustici and that is represented in that column, so every time you replace a SCORM file the number will go up~ mind you, it does not have to come from the CAM ;)