Question

Scheduled Reports. One place or any place to see them?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Is there somewhere I can go to see what reports I have scheduled, edit the criteria, and generally manage delivery?  So let's say that person A receives a report and Person B would now like it also.  For the sake of a use case, let's also say that it's a standard report and I don't know which one or who I initially set up, the criterium, etc.  I have a feeling this may be a product enhancement suggestion but thanks for the consideration.  Currently, I do not know who I have scheduled for what.  I did also submit a help desk ticket for this but if possible, it seemed others may want to know.

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am really interested in this….we are tracking them in Asana when people request them, but I haven’t seen how to determine what is being sent other than maybe looking at the email report? 

@LisaRollins Got word from Support that this would be called a report manager/schedule manager and it would be an Enhancement  Request.  Currently there is no method if I got hit by a bus, to tell which reports are going to whom and what report is used under what configuration.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hmm...that is a bummer. I will put in an enhancement request for this too. I also put in a request for a report on the emails going out. I would like to ensure that they are being sent and delivered. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@LisaRollins  - you mentioned an email report - can you tell me more about that? or where I can find that? Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@juliefiretech When you go to your Reporting Hub and click into Library, there is an Email Activity Details report. 

@juliefiretech I am there now and can’t make much use or sense out of the Category which is closest to report name.  I have people in there getting reports I can’t find that I never set up. I don’t know what a “Campaign” email is for instance.  That tells me little.  I do have 20 other admins that I cannot put into roles because we didn’t know to include that in our SSO.  So all 20 are master admins.  Any thoughts on what Campaign means.

@juliefiretech the best I can figure is to open any/all reports> Go to send schedule options and you can see the count and who is scheduled but there is no central location for scheduled reports.  You have to know the report.  It appears that Campaign is something other than a report but the email data does not tell you the NAME of the report.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Campaign would be some kind of learner notification...like an automated email campaign that is triggered by a learner’s action in the platform. 

@LisaRollins ….and not set up by me and a GREAT reason to use ROLES.  Who knows what that is.  It could be a coupon, or really anything.  We don’t use much system messaging that I KNOW of.  Who knows what others have set up.  Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge

TI also sends out some campaigns like when a user registers, so it could just be some standard ones as part of the product. We do use learner notifications (premium product) and those are set up in there and I can see what Learner Notifications we have set up as an organization. Instructors could have them set up or use them for courses if they have that access. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@LisaRollins @czimmerman - Thank you! this is a helpful report to at least know when our learners are getting Ti emails, but I can’t make any sense of the messages - it’s just a bunch of garble for me. Even though the header note on that report tells us that we’re seeing the “message itself”:

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think message in this case means the email server message, not the actual text of the email itself.